Sunday 27 January 2019

PEACE CELEBRATION

This year our students will celebrate PEACE by singing this nice song.

                            
Here is the lyrics. Enjoy this beautiful and inspiring song !!!

I  SEE  YOU  IN  ME.

 (Have  you  ever  wondered  that  all  humans  are  the  same?)
Cause  You  and  I,   are  One  and  Same ….

Different  colours,  dialects  differ,
born  of  a  woman,  we’re  all  the  same,
male  and  female,  poor  and  wealthy,
young  and  aged,  we’re  all  the  same.
One  breath,  one  life,  our  goal,  a  better  world,  (bis).

I  see  you  in  me,  me  in  you,  one  and  same !
I  see  you  in  me,  me  in  you,  you  and  I,  one  and  same.

Different  cultures,  times  and  seasons,
diverse  mindsets,  we’re  all  the  same,
so  I  wonder  why  the  battles,
stop  the  killings,  we’re  all  the  same.
One  breath,  one  life,  our  goal,  a  better  world,  (bis).

I  see  you  in  me,  me  in  you,  one  and  same !
I  see  you  in  me,  me  in  you,  you  and  I,  one  and  same, …  one  &  same.

I  see  you  in  me,  me  in  you,  you  and  I,  one  and  same,  (bis).
  one  &  same,  (bis).
                                                                                                                 By  Gbenga  Adenuga.

All our students have made nice and original artworks related to peace symbols and our 6th graders have also written some nice verses to be shown during Peace Celebration in the playground while we sing this year's peace song.

No comments:

Post a Comment